Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job DescriptionRole Purpose
This is a key role in the global digital marketing team responsible for creating and executing world-class B2B paid media campaigns to grow engaged audiences in key growth sectors. The role will work with our regional marketing teams and ABM marketers to create impactful paid campaigns across a range of channels including Google Ads (search and display), Bing, LinkedIn and Twitter ads. This position will report to Senior Digital Marketing Manager and form part of a digital centre of excellence that executes digital campaigns, builds data analytics connections and reports, and grows targeted audiences to boost engagement with our brand.About The Day To Day Responsibilities Of The Role
- Create effective PPC and Paid Social strategies and plans - ensuring ROI is maximised across all campaigns
- Lead on execution and ongoing optimisation of paid, display, retargeting activity and work with the social media team to support paid social campaigns
- Regularly research search trends and conduct keyword and competitor research
- Devise, implement and report on a variety of experiments to support scaling our activity including testing of audiences, creative, ad formats and copy across platforms to optimise campaigns
- Own regular reporting of paid channel performance and delivery of suggestions to improve
- Deliver training and consultancy to wider campaign teams to get the best out of paid channels to meet their objectives
- Analyse web traffic metrics to find opportunities for improving audience messaging on digital channels
- Work with content and web teams to provide excellent digital experiences as part of our paid campaigns
- Manage the paid digital budget working with the regional campaign teams
To be successful in this role you'll have previous experience of running successful paid advertising campaigns whilst having a broad understanding of all areas of digital marketing, martech and marketing trends. It will be beneficial if you have some knowledge of the natural resources, energy & commodity markets.You Will Have
- 3-5 years of proven experience of building Paid Advertising strategies for campaigns
- Experience in managing multiple campaigns at once
- Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads (or proven experience with paid campaigns in other channels)
- Experience with Google Analytics or Data Studio
- Proven experience as a Digital marketing manager or similar
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Highly evolved interpersonal and communication skills to effectively influence and engage peers, build relationships and train/upskill teams.
- Commercial mindset with a passion for all things digital
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively & drive innovation
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Digital marketing and reporting tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Hubspot. Any experience in tools such as EPI server, Pardot, Blueconic, VWO is desired but not essential)
- Digital mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
Ability to quickly understand complex subject matter and simplify whilst maintaining nuance and essence of the key messages.Additional Information
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice