Brand new role for a Senior C/C++ Software Engineer to join a well established company in central Bristol. I am seeking a really talented Senior C/C++ Software Engineer with excellent credentials and proven ability building bespoke software from the ground up. Salary to £70k plus some working from home.
You should have at least 5 yrs of C++ expertise with knowledge of:
- Low level hardware bring up & drivers
- Operating system
- Networking stacks & protocols
- High speed peripherals - USB 3.2, PCIe, SATA, etc
- Low speed peripherals - I2C, SPI, etc
- Graphics libraries
- GUI implementation
- Complex application design
- Some Mac/Windows/Linux apps too - often in Qt
In addition to the above expertise in the following areas would also be useful : embedded , high performance, graphics, gpu, linux , kernel level development expertise.
Exciting opportunity with a great salary to £70,000 for the right person, opportunity for some remote work /working from home.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.