Senior Marketing Executive- National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
We are delighted to help continue the good work already done to help the most disadvantaged pupils get the support they need with their education.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive
to join our new NTP team.
As a Marketing Executive, you will:
- Successfully execute projects and campaigns with annual marketing plans, working closely with your manager
- Lead on the delivery of customer acquisition and retention campaigns, typically focusing on email and online channels
- Write clear, persuasive, original and effective copy for both sales and broader content marketing objectives, as well as campaigning big-hitting content assets created by the UK team, global marketing teams and specialist marketing agencies
- Keep all digital promotional platforms up-to-date with the latest content and sales messaging
- Support NTP teams to ensure that they have the right mix of candidate attraction tools, primarily job boards, but also targeted support from our own branded channels.
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application