£55,000 - £65,000
We're working with an automobile tech business that has just raised close to $500 million in Series E, and on course to take Europe by storm after conquering the States with its customer experience-led business mode. With the funds to match the goals, this is an opportunity to drive engagement and retention for a cutting edge business at the top of its game.
• Take care of creating engagement campaigns for the UK customer lifecycle, including automated comms, promotions, and seasonal campaigns.
• Improve onboarding, activation, and retention of our users through engagement channels, including email, in-app/push, and content marketing.
• Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the
creative review process, working with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments, and delivering tailored communications that drive impactful engagement.
• Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement.
• Create and oversee the seasonal calendar for engagement marketing campaigns.
• Partner closely with our engineering team to deliver on key content marketing initiatives to improve SEO rankings in the UK and drive organic growth.
• Present regular updates and performance reports to key business stakeholders.
• You have 3+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or
• You have a very data-focused mentality. We love to use Looker,
DOMO, Google Sheets, SEM rush etc. to help us tell the story of our campaign performance.
• You have strong stakeholder management and people skills.
• You have a record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels.
• You have familiarity with CRM technology, including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex
data structures and systems.
• You have experience with HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a
marketing automation tool.
• You have a firm grasp of basic SEO concepts and how to identify opportunities for organic growth through keyword research.
• You are extremely organised, self-motivated & have a strong ability to multi-task
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Private medical and dental insurance available
• Work from home allowance and phone reimbursement
• Apple equipment
• Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing startup with opportunities for progression
We are dedicated to promoting equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. In line with the Equality Act 2010, we strive to create and maintain a working environment in which everyone is able to make the best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassment, and in which all choices are based on merit. No person is subjected to any less favourable treatment on any discriminatory grounds on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.