Integrations Business Analyst (ERP or Salesforce exp):
Company & Project overview for Integrations Business Analyst (ERP or Salesforce exp):
- Remote first (client based in London).
- 12 month contract (outside of IR35).
- Circa £400-£425per day (depending on exp).
Our client is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy. We are helping them to hire an Integrations Business Analyst with specific experience in delivering large scale Salesforce and ERP transformation projects. Any experience with major ERP and/or Salesforce transformations is going to be needed. Any experience of Snaplogic or Mulesoft is highly desirable.
Key parts of this strategy are the development of Conceptual, Logical and Physical data definitions and schemas. The Data Workstream team owns the creation and maintenance of the Conceptual and Logical models, while the downstream platforms (Salesforce, ERP) validate their Physical design implementations against them. Therefore the integration workstream needs to ensure that all iPaaS designs on the Snaplogic platform adhere to the requisite data model standards.
The application of a robust iPaaS (Integration as a Platform) model is a cornerstone to the overall programme and will establish a development framework to deliver standard integration approaches the company need across Salesforce, ERP and Product Platforms. These Product platforms feed subscriber and delegate data into our Salesforce order management and Marketing Automation solutions/processes.Role overview for Integrations Business Analyst (ERP or Salesforce exp):
As a member of the Integration Project Team you'll work closely with your workstream project manager and SnapLogic Technical Architects and developers to analyse and document how Brands that are being migrated to the new Salesforce platform integrate their current Platforms to the new company CRM and ERP models. Following the programme's critical path you will ensure all Design documentation is drafted and kept current, ensuring strong change control is employed and reflected in associated artifacts such as the programmes centralised Data Dictionary.
You will support the project manager and Enterprise Technical Architect to document the data flows - down to an attribute level - between platforms (Salesforce, ERP and Product Websites integrated to Salesforce.
You will support the Data Migration Project manager and Data architect in the mapping of legacy Salesforce (Source) data to the new single Salesforce org data schema (Target).. Key accountabilities for Integrations Business Analyst (ERP or Salesforce exp):
Skills & Experience for Integrations Business Analyst:
- Facilitate and lead client discussions to determine how their integration requirements fit into the company Data Definitions Model, through group-based scoping sessions, workshops or one-to-one interviews.
- Document data mapping requirements of the "to be" integrations. Translate these into clear Data Dictionary entries or User stories within JIRA / Confluence in order to support the project.
- Working with Project Managers and Technical Architects present recommended solution options, to establish which option(s) best fit stakeholder requirements, for example how their existing Salesforce integration will change to fit the new ACMP Salesforce design..
- Support Project Managers in ensuring Salesforce and iPaaS programme stakeholders are kept abreast of progress.
- Experience in supporting large scale Salesforce and ERP transformation projects is mandatory.
- Experience in integration of ERP platforms to a Salesforce instance that operates as a full end to end Sales Order Processing system.
- Demonstrable knowledge on the documentation of data definitions, use of Data Dictionaries (in theory and at a toolset level) and application of MDM principles.
- Hands-on experience working with Salesforce is essential; understanding Salesforce CPQ concepts and features is beneficial.
- Hands-on experience working with Integration platforms such as Mulesoft or SnapLogic is essential; understanding Cloud SQL based monitoring concepts and features is beneficial.