Associate Director - Integrated marketing and communications consultancy
Salary - Competitive
Remote working with a need to be in the East London office for meetings.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for working for an integrated comms and marketing consultancy with a client base of leading technology and business services clients.
As Associate Director you will oversee a portfolio value of £500k + consisting of large names and challenger brands in the B2B tech space. You'll be a seasoned and inspirational confidant for clients, leading them through integrated communication strategies seamlessly, with an ear to the ground for the latest innovations and changes in the industry. You'll have a proven ability to drive and win new business; able to tell compelling stories to clients to deliver globally leading campaigns. You'll be a creative and strategic thinker, passionate about tech, and with an ability to combine skill with commercial aptitude. Whilst delivering excellent client service to your retained partners, you will have the ability to balance new business opportunities with organic growth of current clients to support the growth of your team. As a senior leader within the B2B practice, you'll be a true advocate of the company way of working, championing our values and culture in order to inspire your team and clients alike!
You will ideally have :
- 8+ years' experience within the B2B comms space
- A strong, proven track record in B2B integrated technology communications
- Excellent and proven team leadership ability with true desire to motivate and develop a team
- Strategic and innovative thinking, both for clients and the consultancy
- Experience working with global brands; understanding the need for localisation
- Superb client relationship skills
- Experience of resource and budget management
- A solid network of influencer contacts spanning media, social media and wider stakeholders (e.g. analysts, think tanks, academics etc.)
- An entrepreneurial outlook, backed up by solid new business experience and a strong track record in organic growth of client budgets
- The ambition to truly drive forwards a thriving consultancy, and nurture your team in order to support the consultancy goals
- Experience of managing team capacity and hours - spotting over servicing and any issues which may arise from holidays etc.
SNIPPET OF THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
- Life Insurance Scheme (LIS)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Holiday buy-back
- Choice between a PC or a Mac
- Keeping you hydrated and healthy (fruit, frothy coffees, and more types of milk than you know what to do with!)
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) OR well-being allowance
- Contribution to an annual eyesight test
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Pension advice
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Volunteering days
- Membership to a professional body
- Discretionary bonus Scheme
Interested in finding out more - get in touch ASAP!!