Nested is redefining estate agency in the UK. For too long, sellers have been subjected to unresponsive agents and broken processes. Using groundbreaking technology to empower expert local agents, Nested is fixing the whole moving experience one problem at a time.
We are a wildly ambitious team, backed by Europe's leading VCs and led by an experienced, hands-on founding team. We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to own the scaling of our Facebook and Google accounts.
If redefining an entire industry is a challenge that motivates you, come and run our paid channels at Nested.The role
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for two of our biggest channels for acquiring home sellers - Facebook and Google ads. Working with our paid social, search and CRO agencies, you will be responsible for the growth of those accounts through the funnel; from account strategy through to creative, execution, optimisation, and reporting.What you'll get up to
Working with our close-knit marketing team, you will lead the digital charge, ensuring that each of our partner agents keeps a healthy and consistent supply of leads. Day-to-day, you will:
Who we're looking for
- Manage Nested's Facebook ads and Google ads accounts (with support from agencies)
- Work with our agencies to get the absolute best out of them
- Report on the performance of two of our biggest channels to marketing and the wider business
- Be responsible for the whole journey, from account structure to execution and optimisation
- Work with our CRO agency and product team to create buttoned-up high-converting funnels
A commercially-minded and analytical performance marketer with a number of years of experience working hands-on in Google Ads and Facebook. Here's what the perfect candidate might look like:Must-haves
Nice to have
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Demonstrable experience scaling accounts
- Ad testing and optimisation across both platforms
- Reporting experience, including Google Analytics and Excel
- Commercially-minded, able to judge when we need to spend to grow and when to chase ROI
What's in it for you?
- Background in tech start-up/growth companies
- Agency management experience
- Creative ideas
- Looker experience
- CRO experience
Apart from the glory of building the future of estate agency, we've earmarked £40-£50,000 for the role. In addition, everyone gets a stake in the business, in the form of stock options, so we all share in our success.
You get 27 days off a year (plus bank holidays) to relax and whilst we'd love to see you weekly in the office once we are able to, we operate a very flexible approach to where you work. What's more, you will receive healthcare, life assurance, discounted gym membership, generous parental leave and the like.
We're a tight-knit team that works hard and plays hard, with frequent socials including pottery classes, scavenger hunts, and sporting events. We are also very supportive of personal development, there are frequent fireside chats with top founders, an annual £1,000 personal development budget, and the chance to work with top agencies.Interested? We'd love to hear from you...
Please send a CV with some details explaining why you're right for the role for the attention of Ben Bailey.