Location - Flexible (UK, Poland, or Portugal)
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a global packaging company, and they are looking to hire a Security Specialist to join their team on permanent basis. The role can be based at one of their office locations in the UK, Poland, or Portugal.
As a Security Specialist you will be responsible for system health and maintenance of core security technology including major upgrades, improvements, system wide changes and all aspects of the core platforms.Key Skills
Duties included, but not limited to;
- Incident Response - Be able to handle a cyber security incident from start to finish.
- Knowledge of information security principles, defence in depth, TCP/IP, including risk management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response, and identity and access management.
- Strong PowerShell Scripting
- Desirable - CISSP, SSCP, CEH, GSEC, CND, or similar
- Location - Flexible (UK, Poland, or Portugal)
- Key member of a global team of security experts providing platform management and operations for security systems to prevent or decrease issues from impacting the business.
- Serve as security subject matter expert on current industry trends, mobile device security, virtual security, intrusion detection, endpoint security, vulnerabilities and other technologies as needed
- Individual contributor supporting all users, locations, and assets globally
- You will be the key escalation point for the Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- The team is responsible for major security incident response and remediation.
- Follow global IT security processes, procedures, and policy
- Provide guidance on Global IT security strategy, metrics, program improvements, and innovative ways to mitigate business risk while improving security
- Major upgrades and maintenance of core security infrastructure
- Participate in a 24x7 delivery team, which may include on-call and weekend work.
- Configuration, policy changes, device tuning and patching for all relevant features of security owned technologies