Account ManagerDo you have integrated agency experience?Do you want to work across multiple global brands?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Creative Agency
on the search for an Account Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Leeds
- Have a clear understanding of the agency's offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services.
- Understand client's business objectives and challenges and development of market insight to support with planning and creative process.
- Build and develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact.
- Responsible for successful interpretation of client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Management of updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to line manager on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time, using Synergist to inform planning.
- Planning and organising schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs.
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality to ensure we are being strategically and creatively brilliant.
- Lead by example by working with internal platforms (eg. Synergist) and agency processes.
- To act in the best interests of the Agency at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Understand agency process
- Experience of managing blue chip clients across a variety of sectors
- Competent in principles of marketing and advertising
- Understand the current retail landscape, especially within the sports industry
- Worked in agency for a minimum of 3-4 years
- Marketing qualification
- Experience in the retail marketing environment
- Experience of delivering multiple campaigns
- Experience of presenting
- Organisational and time management
- Attention to detail
- Competent in preparing quotes and proposals
- Problem solving
- Relationship building
- Ability to travel to meet clients and occasionally be away from home as and when required
- Driving license
Salary on offer is up to £28k + Benefits
Please contact Kate Young today for further information