Shape tomorrow, today
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing ground-breaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Cloud Technology team.Join the applications Cloud Technology Team
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting sales within EMEA applications business. The team specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Cloud Security, how Oracle meets Privacy and Regulator obligations. These topics are at the forefront of customers/prospects agenda and are key areas of differentiation for Oracle in Cloud.
This Senior role will be within the EMEA Cloud Technology Team supporting the Oracle SaaS Applications business; covering all SaaS applications from ERP, HCM, CX, EPM in the Benelux area, but also further afield throughout Europe/ Middle East and Africa.What will you do?
• Able to engage and build relationships with prospects, sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teams within the region.
• Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate pre-sales presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at various events/meeting to both small and large audiences from C-Suite down.
• Provide internal and external advocacy on Cloud Technology.
• Convey a compelling and convincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
• Ability to deliver complex technical security and Cloud operations workshops.
• Maintain deep knowledge around Oracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Security and Cloud Data Privacy.Experience, skills & Qualifications
• At least 5 years' experience in Cloud or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) is desirable.
• A technical Cloud background is required.
- Cyber Security or/and Data Privacy experience as must
- Either CISSP, CCSK, CIPP/T or CIPP/E Certified.
• Experience in technical sales consulting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Proactive self starter
- The credibility and experience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer's Business, IT and P&S organizations.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of "the unexpected"
- Someone who can rapidly sort out "fact from fiction" in any situation
- The ability to influence, facilitate and successfully manage competing opportunities at any one time.
- Educated to degree level.
• Business Fluency in the German and English language is required