Senior Data Scientist - £80K - 90K+
Our client is an innovative software company, building cutting edge solutions for carbon and green finance, renewables energy and the commodities industry,
They want to hire a Data Scientist to grow their Data Science and Machine Learning team.
Working directly with Engineering teams and senior stakeholders you'll be able to design and build the core Machine Learning models and infrastructure and develop innovative algorithms and data models - working with Python and TensorFlow amongst others.
You'll be key to growing their data science capabilities and, in a very agile environment, work to create a world-leading data solution.
This role can offer hybrid office / remote working, with their office in central London.
- Previous experience in a similar Data Scientist role
- Excellent, quantitative, academic background
- Experience building Data Science, Machine Learning and / or Deep Learning solutions and models
- Experience in statistical methods
- Good coding skills with Python and productionising code
- Knowledge of Tensorflow, Keras etc
- Excellent communication skills