At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
We have an exciting vacancy for Customer Success Analyst. The successful candidate will join a vibrant and commercially successful business. You will work to resolve client issues and using data to ensure that our clients are using our suite or products to their full potential. This is a great time to join a company working at the cutting edge of the industry, with well liked, market leading products.ResponsibilitiesAccount Management
- Development of strong client relationships and provision of clear and frequent communications as appropriate
- Provision of relevant performance measures for clients
- Identification of performance drivers and maintenance of these at optimum levels.
- Action planning to correct underperformance or implement changes that drive improvements
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer needs to ensure their critical success factors are met
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders that impact on Account performance (e.g. Service Delivery, Product) to ensure optimal performance and continuous improvement.
- At an agreed frequency, provision of insight based on the data relevant to each product
- Identification of process or performance improvement opportunities using understanding of client processes and the wider external end to end process.
- Meet with clients to discuss performance, providing analysis and insight in order to agree improvement actions
- Identify product enhancement opportunities
- Ensure contracts are in place and up to date
- Ensure Contract obligations are met for and by clients this includes awareness of debt.
Identification of Upsell Opportunities
- Encourage clients to increase their usage of Verisk Claims UK products using data, analysis and insight to show value
- Work with Product Teams to be the voice of the customer in terms of meeting their evolving needs
- Establish with clients their future plans with the use of the products and how different products help align with their strategy
- To deliver roll out of product in line with agreed plans
- Through both an awareness of the products and services contracted with each client and the performance analysis of each account, identify upsell opportunities which would enhance or improve the clients' performance or service
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Business Development team, communicate all upsell opportunities to the Sales and Business Development Director as soon as they are known
- Make appropriate introductions between the client and the Sales and Business Development team in order for these opportunities to be developed and discussed
- Define, establish and record proper client communication channels (Operations & Management)
- Establish and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders and/or make appropriate introductions to ensure client retention and development
- Meet clients face to face as regularly as strategically agreed
- Understand client's key performance metrics and critical success factors (CSFs)
- Seek regular client feedback on verify™ performance and where we fail to meet expectations agree a remedial plan with Service Delivery Director
- Create detailed periodic client performance reports focussed on client's key drivers and influencers and provide insight and commentary
- Report operational performance to Service Delivery Director
- Report 'Good News' stories to client periodically
- Deal with resolution of complaints in compliance with any agreed complaints procedures
- A significant track record of success in a similar account management or client relationship development job.
- Outstanding relationship management and rapport building skills.
- The ability to use data to influence decision making
- Previous experience working in the motor insurance industry is desirable
- Experience using a CRM or issue management/ticketing system
- Strong customer focus with commercial judgement
- Commercial judgement
- Contract management
- Sales and persuasion skills
- Problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication / presentational skills
- MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Organised & efficient with high attention to detail
- Capable of overcome challenges to deliver excellence
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice