ETAS - we're part of the Bosch group and we drive embedded excellence with our automotive software.
As part of the ETAS team, you'll get the chance to work in a unique portion of the software industry involving model driven development, embedded systems, high performance middleware and cyber security.
Our team in York are the experts in the industry and together we have decades of experience in software architecture, embedded development, agile methodologies and test driven development.Job Description
As a DevOps (CI/CD) Engineer we expect you to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Design, deployment and maintenance of continuous integration systems and services that support multiple software development teams.
- Together with the development teams, work on a highly efficient and available CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins) and support the developers throughout the entire development cycle by designing, discussing and implementing automated solutions.
- Take part in designing the architecture of the CI/CD environment and acquiring / integrating new infrastructure components (e.g. embedded targets) into it.
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in cross-departmental teams in an international environment is an important part of your work.
QualificationsExperience And Know-how
- Experience in setting up and maintaining modern CI/CD infrastructures for tooling and software, including embedded software
- Several years of experience with UNIX and common DevOps technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Azure, Artifactory, GIT, the Atlassian Toolchain, Docker etc.)
- Knowledge of common scripting languages (e.g. Batch / Shell, Python, Ansible, Groovy)
- Experience with static analysis tools (e.g. QAC++, Coverity)
- Knowledge of C ++, KVM / QEMU, Conan or the integration of embedded hardware in build and test environments are an advantage.
- Good degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. computer science, control engineering, electronics).
- A team player
- Able to apply analytical skills to all aspects of work
- Innovative, finding solutions to complex problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Languages: good spoken and written English (German would also be an advantage)
Because we're ETAS and part of Bosch we live our values. This means we invest in our business, and we invest in our people. We give you support in your career and personal development whatever stage you're at in your career. We value continuous learning so much we can offer our associates the opportunity to undertake a Bosch sponsored Masters in AI or Cyber Security with one of our partner universities.
We have you covered with employer benefits, cycle to work, health cash plan for expensing your health care needs, competitive pension scheme and the Bosch staff shop. If living and working in the fantastic city of York isn't motivation enough, we will provide you with a relocation bonus to help you settle in.
As with all our jobs in York, we operate a hybrid approach to work location so you will be able to work remotely at home and in the office.