At TeamSport Indoor Karting we always create a safe, unique and exciting experience for everyone! Our Head Office at Farnham, Surrey is now recruiting for Website Manager to manage our website and email. This is a contract position for 3-6 months.
This role will have a huge opportunity to make a big impact within the business, supporting the Head of Digital to deliver a best in class customer experience at critical touch points in the customer journey, focusing specifically on management of all of our websites (karting, BIKC, BSKC, Putt Club, laser). The Nuts and Bolts of the role: Website Management
- Make custom change using CSS, HTML and PHP as required.
- Drive SEO and website conversion, through regular testing cycles
- Daily website updates via the CMS.
- Build out custom landing pages for digital marketing and email marketing campaign, while A/B testing and focusing on conversion rate optimisation.
- Deliver against customer experience and commercial targets to improve performance of the website.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the marketing team ensure customer experience on site is optimum.
- Assist in management of a new website build project, focusing on the delivery of improved conversion rates
- Build custom templates in WordPress
- Development operations including, hosting setup and management
Analytics and Reporting
- Build email templates in HTML & CSS
- Identify and build segments
- Ensure delivery of key performance indicators for the email channel
- Ensure GDPR compliance in all activities undertaken
- Oversee the monthly distribution of campaign emails
- Plan and build best in class email marketing and CRM communications, testing and ultimately ensuring the messaging is correct, timely and effective.
- Oversee the scheduling, construction and send of all trigger emails within SMS booking system
- Google Analytics, constantly review and make recommendations for improvements to customer journey and conversation rates.
- Someone who exceeds people's expectations on a regular basis
- Positive attitude, result driven and a great sense of humour
- You'll be a proactive person enthused by progressing in your digital career
- Loves working in a team environment whilst maintaining ownership.
- Excellent multi-tasker who isn't afraid of a challenge
- Commercially savvy
- You'll be creative but also have an analytical mindset.
- A strong ecommerce background -ideally within leisure or retail
- Experience across website optimisation and email/CRM
- Strong Analytics experience
- Dotdigital our ESP experience would be advantageous
- Industry recognized achievements preferred but not essential
- Digital Marketing qualifications - CIM Postgraduate Diploma qualified and/or Masters in Marketing is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of landing page A/B Testing, experience using and working with Google Analytics /Adwords would be an advantage !
To apply please send in your a copy of your CV to email@example.com