Senitor are pleased to announce an urgent requirement for a 2nd/3rd Line Support Technician to join an award-winning company based in Newcastle on a permanent basis. Joining a dedicated IT department which is going through a significant period of expansion, the successful applicant will report to the IT Manager.Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support for both hardware and software issues.
- Monitor internal infrastructure and systems and respond to issues efficiently.
- Manage the configuration and operation of operating systems including configurations, system updates and patches.
- Manage and maintain servers, networks and firewall systems.
- Involvement in new and existing projects.
- Strong experience with Office 365 and associated products
- Knowledge of cloud technologies - AWS, Azure
- Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- VMware ESX and vCenter management and deployment (desirable)
- Knowledge of Networking
- Hardware Support
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a proactive approach to work.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now or contact Charlotte Attwood for more information on 0113 224 2121 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org