We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our TV Commercial Team, influencing the growth and commercial strategy for Sky Q and Future Products.
"Our team builds the strategy and drives performance for TV. We relentlessly look for ways to do things differently to drive profitable growth for Sky TV" - Oliver Telfer, Director of Commercial Sky TV
What you'll do:As a Commercial Manager, TV, you will work on the commercial strategy and planning for Sky TVon Q and Future Products, working with the Finance, Trading, Supply Chain, Marketing and Route To Market (RTM) Teams to improve business performance and incorporate learnings into future plans. Key duties:* Strategy set strategic direction for the Sky Q and Future TV Products businesses, defining pricing, promotions, and media investment
* Forecasting as part of the quarterly planning process, including year-on-year trends, media, offer spend, RTM targets, and other overlays. These views will be split by week and produced in Excel.
* Perform quarterly and campaign reviews working from multiple data sources to analyse what has happened and turn into a simple story for presentation to senior stakeholders
* Identify opportunities to optimise the P&L supporting the Head of Department and Leads in driving volume, revenue, and EBIT growth
* Support on bringing new propositions to market working with the Propositions Team to produce commercial strategies, input into business cases, and incorporate into targets
What you'll bring:If you love a challenge and are motivated to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply todayYour skills* Strategic thinker - with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
* Commercially astute - experience of tracking and optimising a set of key KPIs
* Analytical ability - able to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets
* Passion for change - constant focus on bringing new ideas to the table
* Confident communicator - able to turn analysis into stories tailored to the audience
* Workstack management - comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines
* Leadership - drives others to do better through challenging and supporting
* Microsoft office - capable in both Excel analysing data, and PowerPoint presenting the insight and story
NOW Team OverviewEveryone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused, and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
The rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:OsterleyOur Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.On campus, you'll find six subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion:We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation. At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait?Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.