Join our Commodities and Global Markets team as a Salesforce Administrator.
In this exciting new role, you will work with our sales teams, desk heads, and senior leadership team to utilise, execute and implement Salesforce to become a vital CRM tool within our Commodities and Global Markets business. You will serve as primary Salesforce and CRM Administrator as well as the first line of support for the platform in EMEA.
You will help implement a training program for users, build out the reporting and dashboard capabilities of the platform and help with the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and updates as well as educating stakeholders on the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform and co-ordinate delivery of enhancements based on evolving user requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. You will be highly skilled in working with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation to identify, develop and innovate on existing business processes and surface data insights to users to drive effective and efficient decision making.
This position is a unique hybrid between a Business Analyst and a Salesforce.com Super User. While this role will initially focus heavily on Salesforce, there will be additional opportunities to help drive improvement and automation across other business tools and operational processes within CGM. Key duties and responsibilities:
Additional Experience Required:
- Serve as primary Salesforce and CRM Administrator for the EMEA region
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, data management, reports and dashboards, opportunity workflows and other routine tasks.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests, with a heavy focus on data and reporting by building out the data analytics capabilities of the platform
- Design and execute a training program for new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Work with users, desk heads and management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, reporting and change management activities
- Two years + of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM301) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Good communication skills are key. Must be able to communicate with heads of businesses.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementing a Salesforce user training program preferred
If you are looking to further your Salesforce Administrative career is a highly successful, fast paced environment then we would love to hear from you!About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.