We have an exciting opportunity for aBusiness Resilience Director, EMEAto join our dynamic London Business Services Division team and lead the EMEA Resilience function. You will utilise your extensive resilience background plusstrong leadership and stakeholder engagement expertiseto work with theGlobal Head of Resilience based in Sydney, to own and drive the business resilience agenda in EMEA. As part of a global team, you will help lead, design and operationally implement an effective resilience program into Macquarie.
The Resilience team is responsiblefor the implementation of the group business resilience framework to ensure Macquarie has the ability toanticipate, withstand, respondandrecoverfrom business disruptions.
The team ensures the organisation is resilient through crisis leadership, effective planning, testing andexercising, and partnering with the business and suppliers to sustain operations during times of disruption. The team's responsibilities include:
- Responsible for facilitating achievement of business resilience objectives within businesses and support areas
- Incident and crisis management response and escalation
Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the Business Resilience Framework and Standard
- Responsible for reporting to the Board Risk Committee on the operation of the framework
- Resilience tools ownership, reporting and documentation
- Monitor and report on compliance to the Business Resilience Standard
- Responding to regulatory, audit and compliance enquiries.
- Lead and support the response to major incident and crisis events across the region
- Managing all risks related to business resilience for the region ensuring the right level of visibility and action
- Ensuring business impact assessments and analysis, mapping of business processes to technology services and dependencies are carried out and documented in the group-wide business resilience tool
- Business resilience planning (recovery strategies and solutions) - partner with Macquarie's Operating and Support group, architects, project and technology teams to design and implement resilient and fit for purpose solutions
- Business resilience plan testing - development and planning of testing strategies, and deliver exercises based on severe but plausible disruption scenarios
- Reviews and assessments including identification of any weaknesses in current resilience capability, anddriving improvements of the business and technology services
- Training stakeholders with your SME knowledge to embed resilience practices across local and global teams
- Project management and delivery of initiatives within the resilience program
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Reporting and representation at Boards, governance forums and committees
- Understanding growing regulatory requirements in resilience and related subjects, communicate and, where relevant, deliver these requirements throughout the organisation.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.