Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is in the TV Propositions Team which is responsible for owning, defining, and delivering the future strategy and roadmap of the TV business. This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our TV Propositions team
What you'll do: You will be responsible for leading the Delivery of change and growth propositions including App delivery roadmap. * Team Leadership - manage and coach your team to ensure each member achieves their personal & business potential.
* TVP change management leadership - inspire wider TV Platform team to adopt new ways of working and ideating, leaning on proven techniques from Sky Labs & link this into a clearly define process and structure for defining and delivering change.
* Provide leadership - across TVP team across the next 12 months to ensure we have clear process, plans & analysis of where and what change needs to happen following the launch of major new platforms.
* Sky Marketplace - maximise potential of this new capability and deliver a market leading App portfolio that offers customer's choice, delivers financial benefit to Sky & continues to make Sky first choice for partners.
* Change definition and management - Your team will be responsible for working with Commercial, Propositions, Digital and GTM channels to define and develop customer and business requirements & then work with delivery teams such as UKIS, CSG & Product to deliver this change.
* Capex planning - you and your team will be responsible for development of the annual TVP Capex plan and managing this in-life with our finance teams.
* App Go-To-Market - once a candidate App roadmap has been defined and agreed you will work with Partner Channel team and or Business Development to agree commercial terms & then co-ordinate the launch across the business of each app (including billing integration where needed with AMP).
* App In-Life Management - You will optimise the performance of our growing app portfolio and manage our external partners.
* Governance - You will bring structure to your remit to maximise efficiency as complexity increases.
What you'll bring: * Leadership - You will be able to manage, develop, and inspire a team of six.
* Resilience - You will be able to operate in a high-pressure fast-moving environment to deliver against stretching objectives.
* Stakeholder management skills - You will be able to develop deep relationships across the business to influence senior decisionmakers.
* Problem-solving skills - You will be able to come up with creative and considered solutions to challenges, providing options and recommendations.
* Communication skills - You will be comfortable presenting to all levels of the organisation with clear concise compelling stories.
* Commercial skills - You will be able to track and optimise KPIs for apps.
* Continuous improvement - You will constantly look to improve the way the team operates.
* Relevant experience - You will have a proven track record in a relevant field such as Product, Change, Propositions, or Commercial.
The rewards: There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few: * Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work: Osterley Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers. On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion: We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working. And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait? Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you. To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about. Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.