Data Engineer - London
£50,000 - £75,000 + great package
MBN are looking to connect with data engineers to support the development of our client's well-established retail data team. They are quickly becoming one of the most data driven organisations in the UK, and place huge value on their data team due to the business value that they provide.
This role will see you work across a culture that encourages teams to innovate, challenge and empower one and other to produce data driven outcomes at pace and scale. You will build and design large scale data pipelines into AWS and work cross functionally, with support from the Data Science and Analytics team.
This is an opportunity to work in a data led environment with some of the most talented data engineers and scientists in London's data scene. You'll have the time and support to learn from those around you, with unrivalled progression opportunity if you consistently perform well.
What you'll do and who you are:
· Build and design large scale real-time and batch data pipelines using technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, Python/PySpark.
· Programming knowledge in one or more languages e.g. PySpark, Scala, Python.
· Implement cloud technologies - AWS including S3, and EMR, but GCP and Azure experience will also be considered
· Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) & Infrastructure-as-code
· An engineer with a passion for influencing and setting technical direction
· Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies.
Send me a LinkedIn message or email EuanVance@mbnsolutions.com to set up a chat around this excellent position.