We require a Java Engineer with experience of Docker as well as proficiency in Java (Spring) and Gradle to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are a small, funded company that builds data privacy solutions for some of the biggest enterprises in the world to protect the data rights of millions of people.
We recently completed an investment round and are looking to expand our development team as a result.
Remote working or (when not pandemic-restricted) working out of our offices in central London is possible.Requirements
Some of the work will involve improving and implementing our deployment processes. To that end, we require that you are familiar and comfortable with
- Docker and associated best practices;
- Java (Spring) and Gradle;
- enterprise-level deployments;
- networking; and
- SQL database fundamentals.
If you also have experience of (i) Kubernetes and/or (ii) DevOps, please do let us know as these are also of interest to us.
Our stack is built in Java/Python with a React frontend.
We value the following characteristics in our colleagues
- Communicative and flexible about problems faced.
- Trustworthy. Self-driven and able to work to goals.
- Willing to become part of a small but fast growing team.
- Calculated based on your local geography (using Glassdoor or Teleport.org reported salaries for similar positions) with a premium adjustment based on your experience level, location, and your contract type
- Equity options for most positions
- Payment for equipment costs
- Retirement contributions through your national pension scheme (if applicable)
- Unlimited time off