Expleo are looking for a Project Engineer experienced in Body Electronics, to join a leading Research and Development Team, for a major automotive manufacturer based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis. If you have a passion for future vehicle development, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Application and integration of electrical and electronic components and systems
• Releasing and maintaining the vehicle BOM
• Capture of customer requirements and the creation of high level specifications
• Management of suppliers
• Creation and maintenance of end-of-line configuration data
• Responsibility for Plant and Market support
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
• A background in the automotive industry
• Knowledge of electrical theory and electronic devices
• Project and supplier management experience
• Knowledge of hardware and software development processes
• Knowledge of CAN, CAN tools and vehicle diagnostics
• Ability to travel within the UK and internationally
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support engineers that require sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Project Engineer - Body Electronics, or require further information, please contact: