We are a full-service marketing agency in central Leeds, offering a blend of strategic thinking, digital innovation and inspiring ideas to a broad range of clients. Bringing every aspect of a brand to life, our clients rely on us to deliver results that give them presence, sustainability, value and success.The Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our integrated client services team as an Account Manager. This role provides the main day-to-day interface between the client, Ponderosa and suppliers to coordinate client and campaign activity, ensuring requirements and standards are successfully met, to deliver a profitable return for the agency. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' integrated agency experience, including working on digital projects.
You will be reporting to and working very closely with the Account Director to support client's strategic plans, while taking ownership for the delivery of all aspects of daily account management responsibilities.
Essentially, the role is about account growth by building strong external and internal relationships, delivering creative and profitable solutions within budget and tight timescales.
Accurate account administration is an essential part of our daily routines with high standards expected in all aspects of management accounts, contact reports, estimating, scheduling, invoicing and more.
Meetings happen regularly, whether it's to drive ideas, process or solutions. Proper prep for any meeting is a must to demonstrate professionalism and present suggestions in a way that others acknowledge and buy into. The person
Our success is built on the people we employ. The person we are looking for will have:
- A natural ability to connect, engage and collaborate
- Insight which challenges the brief and inspires Creative
- Adaptability, because beginning and end dates change (regularly)
- The ability to anticipate and communicate factors which may affect projects
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- A level of care which comes through in whatever you say and do
- A rigour for process that picks up the detail without reminders
- Active listening skills and be inquisitive to hear and know more
- A desire to generate opportunity to build on the existing client base
- Experience of managing or supervising others to encourage professional and personal development
- Varied integrated experience, with strong digital experience and ideally some Social knowledge.
- Attractive salary
- 23 days holiday + your birthday and bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox membership with access to over 250 monthly lifestyle offers
- A healthcare cash plan membership
- A discounted and supported travel scheme
- Childcare voucher salary sacrifice scheme
- Regular performance reviews and feedback