Who are we?
- TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data.
- Based on the industry's first and only distributed native graph database, TigerGraph's proven technology supports advanced analytics and machine learning applications such as fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML), entity resolution, customer 360, recommendations, knowledge graph, cybersecurity, supply chain, IoT, and network analysis.
- The company is headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA.
A career in Sales Development is challenging but can also be incredibly rewarding.So who are we looking for, what do you need to come join a company Gartner named as Cool Vendor 2020?
- Someone who is a go-getter, highly motivated with a can do attitude.
- Someone who is a team player and understands their success is our success and vice versa.
- Someone who gets a buzz from hitting targets and has an understanding of the SDR / BDR role and is willing to learn, grow and expand!
Someone who is great at building rapport and opening conversations. Afterall, you will be the first point of contact into some great companies. You
will be representing us.What will you have to do?
What you get in return?
- Work closely with your team and AE.
- Help understand what our potential clients may need and become a valuable adviser in understanding and sharing how TigerGraph may help them reach their objectives.
- Arrange meetings and help grow the pipeline.
- Enjoy talking to people on the phone and providing them with relevant information via the great written skills you possess.
- Experience desired or share with us what you will be bringing to the table.
- Become a member of a great team.
- Competitive salary - dependent on experience