Group External Reporting ManagerAre you ACA qualified?Do you have FTSE 250 experience?Have you worked in a similar role in the past?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Food Producer
on the search for a Group External Reporting Manager
. This is a permanent role based in Hull
As the Group External Reporting Manager, you will manage the delivery of timely and accurate external reporting to the Stock Exchange, Investor community and other external stakeholders in support of the needs and strategic aims of the Group Finance function and the wider business. You will lead the Group's journey towards best practice financial and sustainability reporting. You will support the Group Finance function in the delivery of high-quality accurate management information to the Board.
- To manage the delivery of timely, accurate and insightful reporting to external stakeholders including:
- The Group's annual Report & Accounts
- The Group's half year statement
- Quarterly reporting
- Half year and year end analyst presentations
- Other ad hoc investor presentations and materials
- To manage the production and filing of the Group's subsidiary financial statements, including liaison with the Group's auditors
- To lead the Group's journey towards best practice financial and sustainability reporting
- To be at the forefront of developments in accounting and reporting standards and be able to articulate the requirements to colleagues and the Board
- Ensure all changes to external reporting requirements which impact the Group are researched, planned, and executed as required to ensure the Group meets its external reporting obligations
- To support the delivery of timely and accurate management information to the Board including:
- Monthly revenue reporting to the Board
- Quarterly revenues and other information in support of quarterly reporting
- Fully support the Group Internal reporting team in the monthly reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes
- Other ad hoc analysis
- Review and collate Broker reporting
- Manage the duties and output of more junior colleagues
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Experienced, qualified accountant with relevant FTSE 250 and sector knowledge
- Will hold an appropriate accounting qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- Will work well within a team, but will also display the drive and ability to work autonomously
- Will have the ability to line manage more junior finance staff
- Will be diligent and proactive
Salary on offer is up to £70k + car allowance and benefits.
Please contact Carl Maw today for further information