Cloud Security EngineerDepartment:
Cloud Security Senior Tech ManagerLocation:
London, Bristol, Winnipeg, Calgary The opportunity
At Just Eat Takeaway.com, we've built a world-class Security team that believes passionately in protecting our products, our data, the data of our customers and our people.
As a Cloud Security evangelist, you'll have the ability to play a major role in securing Just Eat's infrastructure, covering AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
You'll be a driving force in securing applications and data in the Cloud by leveraging automation and tooling, be it existing technologies, open-source or developing bespoke solutions.
Day to day, this role will involve managing our Cloud Infrastructure across our brands, working alongside colleagues in Canada, The Netherlands and the UK. The team is responsible for ensuring development in the Cloud is carried out to the highest security standards, driving the brand towards Compliance As Code and monitoring our environments for configuration and build improvements, as well as potential vulnerabilities or threats.
The role requires a well-rounded and upbeat person who can hit the ground running and build collaborative relationships to support the dynamic environment where code is released over 100 times a day. The successful candidate will have a passion for DevSecOps, everything as code and continuous delivery practices. Key Responsibilities
Your Profile & Experience
- Cloud Security guidance, training and awareness to our Engineering Teams
- Building scripts to automate security into our Cloud deployment pipelines (we use a mixture of CloudFormation, Terraform and Ansible)
- Exploring new tooling to monitor our environments
- Incident response, working closely with our SOC team on potential Cloud events or threats
- Vulnerability Management in the Cloud
- Working with Cloud-native tooling such as Guard Duty, WAF, Config, GCP Security Centre
- Enforcement of Cloud Security best practices such as CIS Benchmarking
- Threat modelling and architectural reviews
- Driving cost control measures
- Evangelism of Cloud Security across the company
Why work at Just Eat Takeaway?
- AWS inc knowledge of Serverless and Lambda (desired)
- Azure/GCP (desired, but not essential)
- Experience working in agile environments and with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration (CI/CD)
- Scripting/Programming desirable (Python etc)
- Knowledgeable in Infrastructure As Code and Compliance As Code
- Experience in driving Cloud Security maturity in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to automate security processes
- Experience in guiding and developing engineers on best practice
- Proven Stakeholder management both within and outside of technology departments
- Passionate about open-source
Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform - connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base - to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We're built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat Takeaway the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees - helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We're a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.