We're a (rapidly) growing team of Digital Marketers managing a range of small to medium-sized clients. It's a fast-paced and exciting environment where no 2 days are the same.
As a successful Digital Marketing Executive, you're here to begin to improve your knowledge and experience of Client Service by shadowing our Account Managers and managing a small number of accounts whilst using your industry experience to take a proactive approach in the research, setup, optimisations, and reporting of PPC campaigns.
You'll be responsible for being a key right-hand person for the Account Managers as well as managing your own portfolio of clients. You will also take on any specialist responsibility you have an interest in developing and be the go-to Agency expert for that skill.Why Should You Join The Good Marketer?Flexible Working -
We offer complete flexibility whether you want 2 days in our Shoreditch office or 3 days at home - it's completely up to you. Flexible Hours -
We're focused on output not how long you spend online so we offer flexible working hours so you work when you're most productive. Unlimited Training Budget & Progression Plan -
It is at the core of our culture so you will have the opportunity to advance your career from day 1 with opportunities to advance your knowledge with internal and external training. Team Events -
It's not all work and no play... we have monthly events, planned by the team themselves to bring us together. Everything from nights out and cocktail-making to creativity classes. Fast Growing -
In just 4 years, we're on track to grow our revenue to £1 million per year and we're already an 18 person strong team. Support SMEs -
Working with us you get to work with a full spectrum of businesses that have incredible vision and passion. Our mission is to drive digital performance and presence and you'll be able to play a key role.Office Dogs -
You'll have to be comfortable with and love dogs as they're an integral part of our team, we also believe they're a fantastic mood booster!Health & Wellness -
We're invested in your success and we offer one-to-one check-ins, any necessary equipment, health cash plan, access to external mental health support and we have an open minded management style to help you thrive.Commitment to Diversity
To us, diversity means more than just one thing, it encompasses race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, nationality and other abilities. And not all these things can be seen at face value.
Whoever you are, you are welcome at The Good Marketer. We are an inclusive and welcoming team of unique personalities with common goals, and we know that's what makes us so creative and so great. We recognise that there is still work to be done here, but we are committed to introducing and progressing more diversity within The Good Marketer especially as we grow and develop as a company.Key Responsibilities
- Begin to improve your knowledge and experience of Client Service by managing a small number of clients and assisting them with their PPC requirements.
- Ensure you understand the client business you are working on in the context of your day to day work whilst working with the Account Managers to suggest improvements or builds and then being involved in the client meetings to discuss these changes.
- Lead the creation and development of client campaigns across a broad range of channels including, Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Produce engaging content pieces for clients across a range of verticals.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to develop your knowledge of client service and relationship building.
- Grow our Agency brand through blog posts, content outreach and PR opportunities.
- Work with the other Executives and Assistants to proactively present industry 'interest pieces' to the wider agency team.
- Assist the Account Managers with the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
- Ensure all campaigns are measured as per client agreements.
- Ensure processes are followed and any barriers and issues are calmly resolved & ensure all tasks are delivered to schedule and budget.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of all media plans for your clients.
- Work with the Account Managers on the setting of measurable campaign goals.
- Understand the results of your campaigns thoroughly so that you can be of support to the senior team in setting future plans.
- Where appropriate and with support, step up to take responsibility for running key meetings on a day to day basis both internal and external.
- Assist the Account Managers in ensuring all projects are delivered to schedule and budget, ensuring profitability on your accounts including time management.
We Want To Hear From You
- 2 + years of Paid Media experience
- A strong understanding of all aspects of Facebook & Google Ads
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
- Comfortable working independently and managing a small portfolio of clients
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge in Digital Marketing best practice
- A proactive, can-do attitude
If you feel this describes you and you're excited about being a critical part of our growing marketing agency, we'd love to hear from you.
We look forward to learning more about you and exploring whether this could be an awesome next career step for you.