As a Loss Prevention Officer, you will take ownership of all Loss Prevention duties within Victoria's Secret stores. Your main role is the protection of people, product and property, liaising with the Next Regional LP management team at all times. You will be focused on deterring, detecting and investigating loss at store level. You will be confident in dealing with stock loss issues and can remain calm and professional under pressure. Expect a balance of being customer facing and working behind the scenes in our stores, to carry out your role effectively.Key Responsibilities:
- To communicate with retail management and line manager to protect staff, customers and company assets.
- Develop and maintain good relations with the local Police and assist in the implementation of local crime reduction partnerships.
- Maintain in store security solutions (EAS, CCTV, Radios).
- Always deliver an effective visual shop floor deterrent, carrying out checks on high risk areas, identifying and dealing with potential safety/security incidents in line with Company Procedure.
- To report all security incidents in line with current reporting tools and procedures including escalation to the Loss Prevention department. To the Police were appropriate and for the processing of any Civil Recovery
- To ensure staff searches are carried out in line with Company procedures
- Assist and participate in Internal Investigations as directed by your Manager.
- The role will require you to professionally handle external theft cases, always following Company policy and procedures.
- Ensure proper preparation, maintenance and retention of all reports, evidence, files and records in accordance with company guidelines, together with effective partnership with the HR department when needed.
- Implement and coach to Loss Prevention policies and procedures in store.
- Participate in minimising inventory losses and achievement of shrink goals.
- Participate in the onboarding of new associates and Loss Prevention awareness training.
- Assist when required, in training of new Loss Prevention associates.
- To action any other duties as requested by the Regional Loss Prevention Manager including Out of Hours surveillance, Loss Prevention auditing, providing additional support at other stores and attending dept. meetings
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times in line with VS expectations.
- A proven experience in building strong partnerships with instore management.
- Travel may be required to support other stores in the district but are within a reasonable travelling distance.
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends and evenings
- Previous Retail or Loss Prevention experience.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Work with high integrity, holding themselves to the highest standard/lead by example.
- Detailed understanding of ASCONE.
- Familiar with relevant legislation - PACE, GDPR.
- Good time management and able to work under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate initiative.
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrates confident and effective verbal/written communication skills