We are currently looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor/Setting Out Engineer to join our team based in the Scottish Highlands. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, across a range of sectors and project sizes, using the latest total station and GNSS technology. We are keen to hear from enthusiastic applicants who wish to develop their careers and build on existing knowledge and experience.
Key Responsibilities & Competencies:
* To complete setting out works as directed by the project
* To carry out projects to scope; on time
* To work with due consideration to health and safety requirements
* To maintain equipment and vehicles to a high standard
* Previous experience working as an Engineering Surveyor/Setting Out Engineer; or in a similar role
* Competency in using survey equipment - knowledge of Trimble Business Centre and Trimble geospatial equipment would be an advantage
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
* Confident and clear communicator - both written and verbal
* Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
* Professional manner; able to form good working relationships
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Right to work in the UK
What we can offer you:
* A salary of £35000-£42000 plus benefits
* Company vehicle
* On-going career development and training
* Company workwear and PPE
This is a full-time role with office hours of Monday to Friday, 8.00 - 5.30, however site hours will vary so occasional overtime and weekend working will be required.
Since 2011 Zenith Surveying has undertaken a wide variety of projects throughout the Highlands and Islands and beyond. We have worked on some of the North of Scotland's major construction and infrastructure developments.