FP&A Analyst | Fast Growth Food Subscription | London | 60k
Harmonic are proud to be working alongside on of the UKs fastest growing and values driven sustainable Food Subscription companies in the hire of a FP&A Analyst to join the team.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager you will be joining a company not only know for their brilliant products but also unrivalled working culture which focusses on progression and development of employees and balancing sustainability and development with profit.
This role is newly created but core to plans for further development. To date the business has undergone 5 rounds of funding the last being a whopping £40 million with ambitious plans now to tackle the international market now, this role will be pivotal to using finance to partner with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to really drive commercial success across new markets.
The team are incredibly fun and sociable even when having to arrange team building exercises, socials, and drinks remotely through lockdowns they have managed to not only maintain their culture and feel which is that of a real start-up, but also grow the team during this time.
You will be joining an incredibly well numerated business who have the funding and desire to grow international in a position which will partner with all aspects of the business across the P&L to drive commercial success. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who can translate numbers to commercial sense and want to work with autonomy and drive in a fast-growth environment.
· Working with FP&A Manager to collaborate on deliverables and KPIs within the business. Leasing across departments - sales, supply chain etc for commercial insights
· To deliver on annual budgeting and forecasting with full oversight of P&L
· Analyses across departments on revenue and costings and presenting potential opportunities for growth and expansion
· Financial Modelling & Forecasting for budgets
· Variance across expenditure and 'work in progress' accounting skills for monthly budgets and ongoing projects
· Work across departments to find commercial opportunities for financial improvement or gain.
· Cash reconciliation between departments
· Work closely with Business partners of budgets and forecasts reporting into the Finance Manager and Key stakeholders on a dotted line
What our client would like to see:
· Practical experience of FP&A / Commercial Finance piece within a growing business
· Advance Excel
· Studying ACA / ACCA / CIMA (part-qualified / finalist)
· Strong Analysis skills
· Oversight on how to setup or integrate an FP&A function
What we would like to see:
· Ecommerce / FMCG / Food / Beverage experience
· Great communication skills and evidence of reporting into senior stakeholders
· Highly motived and desire to work in fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of subscription-based model
£50-60 k + benefits
Please do feel free to send your CV in to Dan@harmonicfinance.com or call on 020 3773 3530