LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.Job Description
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Education Program Manager to join our Marketing Solutions team and lead the execution of a nascent customer education and certification platform. Your goal will be to empower our customers to achieve success with their marketing initiatives using the LinkedIn platform by delivering learning experiences at scale. You will work to localize existing offerings for local markets. You will inform the holistic scaled education roadmap, by contributing to new content creation, and experimenting with new learning formats and modalities for your region. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams in Marketing, Sales Readiness, Customer Success, and more to define and execute against program goals. This is a highly anticipated new program for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and represents a rare opportunity to build and lead a cross-functional program from its infancy. A customer-focused and entrepreneurial mindset is key to success, along with a passion for media and advertising education.Responsibilities
- Define and execute against strategic roadmap for on-demand course offerings and additional at-scale learning experiences
- Lead globalization efforts to scale the self serve education program across marketplaces in Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Lead the regional rollout of certification, and ensure success of learning experience delivery
- Establish processes for the education assets to remain up-to-date as products and market evolves
- Contribute to development of learning content (written, video, assessments), gathering input from key cross-functional subject matter experts across Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Readiness
- Use data to inform curricula, course design, evaluation methods, and business impact; work with Business Operations to define and track key success metrics
- Communicate effectively across all levels (within core team, cross-functional partners and executive leadership) on progress towards milestones
- BA/BS degree in education, marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- 4+ years of experience building, scaling, and designing cross-functional programs at a technology or media company
Additional InformationGlobal Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
- Proactive and passionate about education: You're independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results with a sense of urgency
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You're motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our customers succeed
- Program management experience: You know how to ensure projects are delivered on time and how to manage stakeholders
- Experience in process re-engineering to drive efficiencies and streamline workflow
- Experience with certification programs and psychometrics / testing
- Experience working with and rolling out learning management system(s)
- Concise and effective communications: You're able to articulately present and discuss scaled education and certification strategy with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Excellent strategic, writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales processes & methodologies especially in both Media and Subscription/SaaS business model
- Google Ad Words Certified
- Experience with Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School, Snapchat Explore, and/or Amazon Advertising Console.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proven track record of moving projects from concept to completion
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
All Dublin, Ireland jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice