SIP Wealth Management are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser to join our busy team and help advise our expanding client base. Ideally you will currently be advising clients and have a proven track record.
The ideal candidate for the Financial Adviser position must have: -
- Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA®)
- Achieved or very close to Chartered status
- Ethical, honest and compliant
- Demonstrate a commitment towards personal development in terms of skills and obtaining further qualifications.
- Confident, organised and a self-starter with excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and staff
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of office work.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£75,000.00 per year