Senior C# Software Engineer
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment. Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. As we continue to grow it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
If you're passionate about what you do and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
Ivanti Software is currently seeking a Senior C# Software Engineer to work on many aspects of our Ivanti Neurons for Spend Intelligence Cloud product. This is an opportunity to belong to a talented team. You will contribute to products that are highly valued by a broad user base. You will have the opportunity to use best of breed tools and develop using agile/scrum methodologies. Individuals are empowered to work in a flexible environment. A Senior C# Software Engineer on this team will be working with experienced engineers and can drive decisions based on team member's input. Collaborate with others outside of the team to build industry leading solutions to solve customer problems.
Regional and worldwide Hackathon events are held which you can take part in, as well as regular Developer days to spend the time learning/innovating on your own projects to develop your skills in a supporting team environment.
- Work in an agile team that is supportive and willing to do whatever it takes to make the team successful
- Write and release quality code that has been tested via unit and integration testing through a suite of automated tests
- Identify, implement, and monitor Telemetry which will provide guidance to our future decisions
- Support the application through the full lifecycle, both during development, release, and after release
- Ensuring the Production Landscapes are working as expected
- Leading and shaping software development efforts
- Working in a team as well as independently
- Full Software development lifecycle
- Experienced as a C# Developer with .Net 5, ASP.Net,
- Experienced in SQL and Relational Databases and/or Document-oriented Databases
- Developing containerized software using Docker and Kubernetes
- Architectural Patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, SOA, and Domain Driven Design
- Software design best practices (e.g. SOLID Principals, Design Patterns, Clean Architecture, CQRS)
- Knowledge of coding best practices, performance, security, and scalability
- Test automation, such as unit testing, integration testing
- DevOps best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of cloud providers like Azure or AWS
- Dedication and drive to see projects through to a timely completion
- Proven ability and desire to innovate
- Client-side framework experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Knowledge of IT Asset Management
- Knowledge of IT Service Management
- TDD knowledge
- Clear understanding of Agile development methodologies, DevOps best practices
- Pair programming experience