Do you have digital marketing experience, ideally advertising on Facebook? If so, Rocketer, a MarTech advertising specialist in financial services, are looking for a Paid Social Account Manager.
The successful candidate will contribute towards performance, delivery, and reporting for clients, equalling approximately £100,000 media spend per month.
The key responsibilities of a Paid Social Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Playing the lead role in the day-to-day tasks and acting as the main contact for the client.
- Manage budget coordination to ensure full budget is deployed without overspends.
- Coordinate and schedule regular creative refresh made on active ads.
- Management and responsibility for reports, agendas, client communications and project management of tasks, with concise time-keeping.
- Coordinate the day-to-day admin and upkeep of the of the advert launch process.
Rocketer are a UK-based MarTech business specialising in paid social media advertising for the financial services industry. Using digital channels, we help our clients build their brand and grow sales in a cost-effective way.
An average client invests six-figure media budgets with Rocketer each month. We have worked with over 70 clients worldwide, and we are an official Marketing Partner of Facebook.The Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Regular and external training
- 25 days paid holiday
- Clear advancement path for internal promotion
- A high performance team working culture and environment
- Rocketer is proud to be a Climate Perks accredited employer. This means that we will give paid travel time where employees elect to travel via land or sea rather than via air
- Staff are entitled to a free annual subscription to Headspace, a leading guided meditation and mindfulness app
- The company is a member the cycle to work scheme
- Manchester, Ancoats based office with plenty of free in-house activities
The key skills and qualities of a Paid Social Account Manager include:
- Digital Marketing experience required. Facebook-specific is most valuable
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data resulting in a client facing presentable format
- Good strong analytical and/or numerical skills
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office, and subsequent presentation of materials
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Effective time management and prioritization of workload
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.