Company DescriptionAbout us
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.Job Description
We are growing our IT Strategy team within our Sourcing, IT Strategy, and Corporate Services capability. We are actively recruiting talented people with a passion for sourcing, procurement, and IT transformation across all levels of experience. Our capability helps organisations to source and deliver infrastructure, technology and business services effectively and efficiently. We do so by:
- Establishing sourcing arrangements that are fit for the future
- Designing strategic blueprints for modern IT and business services functions
- Delivering complex transformation engagements.
As an IT Strategy and Transformation Consultant
, you will help your client to define their IT and digital strategy, design target operating models, improve service management and deliver transformation programmes to create future-ready IT organisations. You will also provide client-side advice to client's pre-procurement to help ensure they are informed to make the best evidence-based investment decisions. You will demonstrate initiative, drive, and a commitment to helping your clients succeed.
At PA you have the license to think innovatively when it comes to achieving the best outcomes for our clients. We build multi-disciplinary teams to achieve our clients' ambitions so you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues with a range of business transformation, technology, and digital expertise across a range of sectors.
Your responsibilities will depend on your grade, however at all levels you will have the opportunity to;
- Work with business and IT leaders, up to and including the CIO/CTO/CDO and Executive team.
- Draw on your knowledge of the principles of Service Management, Agile, Lean and Dev Ops as well as the opportunities that are possible through emerging trends in digital architectures, process automation, cloud infrastructure, strategic sourcing, and artificial intelligence.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of clients globally.
You should have:
Advantageous To Have
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant Strategy or Transformation experience in an IT or digital context, although more would be expected for senior roles.
- Knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience in the following is essential: IT strategy development, IT operating model design, IT service management, digital and agile/lean transformation
- A passion for adding value to clients' business and embracing change driven by IT, technology and digital
- An ability to demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to develop PA's internal Sourcing, IT Strategy & Corporate Services Capability as well as working with our clients
- Whilst the role will be primarily focused on clients based in Ireland, flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to our clients for varying durations
- Experience of working with IT leaders or equivalent (CIO, CTO, CDO) to define their vision and strategy
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) and IT Controls (COBIT) frameworks
- A proven ability to think conceptually, solve problems and to deliver practical results
- Experience of working in large transformational programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage a large and varied workload, to prioritise and multitask
Inclusion & Diversity
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected]