What is Indeed Flex?
We are an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Indeed Flex, we're harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.Our Mission
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Indeed Flex has begun its US expansion. Starting in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Indeed Flex has recently expanded to San Antonio and Atlanta, GA.The Role
The Expansion Manager is responsible for supporting the preparation and launch of Indeed Flex operations in new roles, industries and cities across the United Kingdom. This role requires a balance of incredible program and stakeholder management and comfort with rapid change and ambiguity. Responsibilities
- Work within the established Expansion team to project manage the preparation and launch of Indeed Flex in new roles cities, industries and roles in a matter of weeks
- Working alongside strategy and management to identify market opportunities and define our overall expansion strategy e.g. opportunity prioritisation, addressable market and market factors
- Quickly incorporate learnings from your own and others' launch programs to continually improve the launch process within your remit and those of stakeholders
- Build a launch toolkit with robust program and project management tools that are easily understood and engaged with.
- Support in the development of other launch tooling and processes including hiring plans; Operations and Onboarding plans, launch playbooks & checklists
- Be comfortable commiting the time and energy that is required to launch a new business in a new role, industry or city. This could mean going beyond your comfort zone to Onboard workers, call clients and partners to understand the challenges ini the market and scramble to build a successful model for Day 1
What you'll get:
- Min. 4 years of experience in operations, consulting or a startup environment
- A passion for marketplace platforms and improving the lives of job seekers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills including using data to establish priorities, developing strategies to pursue them, and managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to balance detailed planning and engagement with swift execution
- Experience using Gantt charts or other Project management tools preferred.
- Desire to get your hands dirty when workers are busiest (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Emotional resilience in fast-paced, high profile and ever-changing situatIons
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA or relevant Master's degree a bonus)
You'll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
- Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and much more.
- Private Medical Healthcare.
- Unique bonus structure for every employee.
- Social events and lunch and learns.
- You're flexible - you'll muck in and help with anything
- You're proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact, gain experience and love being in a fast-paced company
- A passion for on-demand marketplace platforms and improving customer experience
Indeed Flex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.