Are you looking for an incredible challenge in a start-up that can transform the energy sector, change consumers' behaviour and make a positive impact on climate change?
Do you have the technical ability to develop products involving SaaS products, databases,
IoT and remote monitoring?The opportunity
The £10bn annual UK home heating market is ready for disruption.
Unless we solve our reliance on fossil fuels used for domestic heating we will never be able to fulfil the net-zero emission deadlines by 2050 and will continue to fuel climate change.Warma
breaks the reliance on fossil fuel infrastructure by providing consumers with installed, maintained and monitored renewable heating equipment in homes to reduce CO2 output, all paid for and monitored by via the Warma app.
What You Will be Responsible For
- Own the product & technical development of the subscription product, as well as the IoT solution
- Take a hands-on development role to design & build the MVP
- Recruit and lead a development team once we receive funding.
Your priorities on joining will be to build the subscription web app MVP and scope the IoT product.
- Ambitious and hands-on with absolute commitment to the most important issue of our times
- A capable and experienced full stack developerwith experience of web app development (preferably Java/React), databases and IoT
- A tech team leader versed in Agile product development
- Happy for ideas and input from all tech and non tech team members
Do you also have?
- Start-up / fast-growth ambitions & experience
- Experience dealing with VCs / Angel investors and raising funding rounds
This is an equity only opportunity so please respond only if you are OK with that.
If you are ready to put the work in to transform people's lives and help the reduce climate change get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!