If you have a strong understanding of, and experience in online marketing, are passionate about the internet and international business, and want to join and build a like-minded, high-performance marketing and business development team, read on!
Can you turn search intent into high-quality website visits? Can you help IBT Online's wide range of clients increase their ROAS across search engines, ecommerce, and social media campaigns? Can you develop a paid media strategy that goes beyond just "being found"?
We would love to hear from you!
- Plan, deliver, and optimize PPC advertising campaigns across Search Engines and Social Media networks
- A key day-to-day contact for accounts to work closely with clients to align the digital strategy to their overarching business goals, including SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Email Marketing, and Social Media etc.
- Manage client budgets to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Develop and implement SEO, SEA, and SEM strategies to support brand organic growth, from content localization to on-page optimization
- Strategic and tactical online marketing planning for both IBT Online and our clients
- Determine online marketing SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely) and key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping
- Conducting in-depth audience targeting research
- Understanding of digital, traditional, social media, and strategic marketing opportunities
- Create comprehensive strategies that move beyond channel tactics to support our client objectives.
- Manage effective and proactive paid digital media campaigns to drive conversions
- Manage and execute paid strategies, campaigns, and initiatives-be able to confidently address and plan for questions ranging from social format to platform functionality
- Be proactive with forward-thinking ideas and opportunities that drive our businesses forward.
- Work effectively with data and analytics tools to understand performance and use insight to implement best practices and data-driven strategies
- Flawless delivery of projects for key clients, managing digital campaigns, and taking responsibility for digital projects
- Weekly, monthly, and annual reports preparation and review
- Define, measure, and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Analyzing performance, including SEO & SEM, Mobile, Social campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Linkedin, Display, and Affiliate
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 - 3 years experience in Paid Media (PPC, SEM Management)
- Worked in a fast-paced B2B environment, preferably agency based
- Strong paid media strategy or planning experience with business vision and ability to link marketing strategy and results to business and financial goals
- Exhibit particular expertise in Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, and Google Analytics
- Excited by the rapidly changing digital landscape and current industry trends to create campaigns and content that engages with the target audiences
- Results-driven and detail-oriented with the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Strong self-organizational and time management skills
- Academic qualifications: Bachelor's Degree; Online marketing certification is a plus
- Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Inbound marketing systems experience (preferably Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google certifications)
- Multi-national/lingual/cultural is a plus
Remuneration is commensurate with skills, qualifications, and experience. There is a fixed salary as well as a variable linked to agreed online goals and success.
Flexible work environment, alternating office and remote working possible, based in Bristol. IT infrastructure and support provided.