Head of Treasury - Oxfordshire - £100000 (hybrid working - 40% office based)
A world-leading organisation in their field with operations across the UK and the Americas. Moving out of the pandemic our client is in a position to experience rapid growth.
Working closely with the CFO, the Head of Treasury will lead all aspects of the group's treasury activity, being responsible for liquidity management, FX exposure management, debt and banking relationships.
· Liquidity management
· Maintaining a short-term cash flow and treasury forecast model
· Review long term cash forecast prepared by FP&A
· Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital and capital investment requirements
· Responsible for developing and applying the group's cash investment and FX hedging policies
· Maintain systems to support cash investment and FX hedging
· Production of bank covenant reporting
· Accountable for the reconciliation of all group bank accounts
· Provide treasury reports and KPI's
· Provide operational banking including oversight of the management of access and approval levels.
· Responsible for the accounts receivable function
· Drive collections to terms and oversee all daily cash processing
· Support the Group FC in the development of the groups risk management and insurance programmes
The Successful Candidate:
You will be either a qualified accountant or be ACT qualified, have a strong treasury background, proven leadership skills and experience of FX and hedging. You will have the ability to work with C suite, whilst also be a hands on professional.
What You Will Receive In Return:
A competitive salary and benefits along with a generous bonus is on offer. You will be working for an organisation that prides itself on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.
Head of Treasury - Oxfordshire - £100000