A fantastic new opportunity for a Head of Data & Analytics Solutions to help us build a data business to complement our market-leading Altair software. You will be joining an organisation that has a track record of delivering strong growth and where you will play a central role in what our future looks like.
You will be as passionate about data as we are! Keeping up-to-date with new emerging technologies and bringing innovative ideas that can service our customer needs and those of their members, whilst strengthening our internal knowledge, skills, and capability. You will have freedom to lead, build and establish our data business, a key part of our growth.
As Head of Data & Analytics Solutions, a combination of strong delivery focus, business acumen and the ability to lead a team of experts are essential to success. You will be:
- Working directly with customers, engaging at a strategic level to understand their problems, needs and aspirations around data
- Supporting pre-sales with domain expertise
- Providing consultancy and successful delivery of data solutions to our customers via a blend of software and professional services
- Working across our organisation to join up data, platform and customer to help drive revenue expansion.
Does this sound like the next career move for you? Then we'd love to hear from you!About You
- A strong data science background, leading data functions within a B2B and/or B2C environment, with a proven track record of delivering successful, data-oriented products and services
- Great interpersonal skills and stakeholder management with the ability to influence, advise and consult at all levels
- A natural communicator with the ability to shape and articulate data strategies to both technical and business audiences
- Ability to work at pace and motivate a team; supporting a working culture characterised by collaboration, continuous improvement, and commitment to high performance
- Working knowledge and experience of data best practices, technologies (e.g. Tableau, Python, Hadoop, Azure/AWS), architectures, established and emerging trends
- Extensive operational experience including delivering data initiatives in both an Agile environment and within traditional project-based frameworks
- Highly organised and tenacious, with an agile/flexible approach
- Experience of identifying and integrating partner solutions to drive value for customers
- You might have a consulting background and be experienced presenting at Board level.
Aquila Heywood combines a passion for software with Agile methodology to create modern software solutions for businesses, pension providers and third parties that help transform how their members manage their lifelong financial journeys.
Working for an expanding established market leader you will have a real voice to influence our evolution. Continued learning and progression is ingrained in our daily life, encouraged through a variety of ways from e-learning subscriptions and a monthly down-tools day ("Hive Day") and communities of practice for learning and experimentation. Our open culture encourages wide participation and innovation. We also reward ourselves with regular socials, organised by our people. Socials are of course remotely for the time being, but we do have a fiercely competitive online pub quiz, games nights and much more!
We are very fortunate at Aquila Heywood to have grown our business during the global pandemic, remotely on-boarding over 50 (and counting) new recruits in the last 12 months.
Discover more about us: https://www.aquilaheywood.co.uk/home/careersLegal Stuff
During our application process we collect and store your personal information. Further information on the data we collect, how it is used and who this is shared with can be found in our Job Applicants' Privacy Notice.