is an international business services company employing over 40,000 colleagues across more than 80 countries. Our mission is to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests to ensure safer foods and medicines, improving hygiene in schools and enhancing interior office and retail spaces with plants and scenting. We are global leaders and experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. At Rentokil Initial, our ambition is to become a world-class employer of choice. We believe that by doing what's right for our colleagues we will in turn deliver a brilliant service for our customers and ultimately create shareholder value. This is at the heart of our RIGHT WAY plan. Creating a diverse and gender balanced workforce is part of putting this plan into action. We value diversity and inclusion and Rentokil Initial is committed to treating all colleagues with fairness, dignity and respect. As a responsible business we have mitigated 100% of our carbon footprint through the work of climate change charity Cool Earth.The Rentokil Initial family of businesses
Rentokil Pest Control is the world's leading commercial pest control company, operating in 80 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. We also have specialist businesses such as Initial Hygiene, Initial Workwear, Ambius, Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globallyRequirementsKey Responsibilities
- Support the Digital Projects Team with migration of websites to the new Content Management System - Magnolia.
- Assisting with the delivery of tasks, varying from preparing folder structure in the CMS to updating components with new content.
- Sourcing, optimising and uploading new content and images.
- Liasing with the contact person in the local market responsible for the project.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of sites or additional sections prior to launch.
- Perform testing on various mobile devices to make sure the sites meet quality standards.
- Ensure accuracy and speed of delivery across multiple projects.
- Proactive attitude to problem solving.
- High level of attention to detail and a meticulous mind-set.
- Diligent and a proven ability to deliver high quality work to tight timelines.
- Have an interest in current web trends & technologies.
- Able to multitask between multiple projects and effectively manage both time and delivery.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Digital, IT or similar or an equivalent Marketing/IT based qualification.
- Fixed-term Contract Role (6 months period)
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working - working partly from home and partly from office
- Rentokil Initial Reward Scheme
- 23 days' holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death-in-Service Benefit
- Free parking
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. Every colleague is required to support the company to meet its dedication to provide equal opportunities in employment and avoid unlawful discrimination. Rentokil Initial considers that all colleagues have a duty not to discriminate against any of their colleagues on any unlawful grounds.