At Enterprise Nation we have an exciting opportunity for a developer to join our growing business and help us build great things for our business community!
Working remotely or from offices in Aldgate, London - you will always be developing on the latest JAMStack
and much more....
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Front End Developer
who has a keen eye for detail, enjoys learning and thrives on the challenge of getting things built, so that they can be used daily by the biggest brands, across web and mobile by 10,000's of users.
Enterprise Nation is a fact paced, fun and dynamic environment where you can really make your mark and be rewarded for your hard work and determination. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a real 'can do' attitude, always think about the team goal and have an inherent desire to continuously improve and keep up to date with the latest technologies and development best practices.
So... if you're excited about tech, code quality and scalable engineering - get in touch!The Role/Requirements:
- Working in a DevOps (Azure) environment, you will be working with CI/CD ensuring that our platform is delivering against the user stories and tasks set out in our platform roadmap.
- You will often be creating React based interfaces and components for our evolving platform, ensuring performance and usability are front and centre of all development.
- You will be working within an AGILE team, contributing to daily SCRUMS, SPRINT planning and estimations.
- Contributing to the team's focus to maintain front end quality through participating in coding reviews.
- Ensuring you have a good understanding and awareness of usability, accessibility, and cross browser issues.
- You will develop mobile first, ensuring that UX designs are followed and ensure that we provide seamless experiences across all form factors.
- Taking part in exciting partner projects, as well as maintaining and developing new functionality for platform.
- Writing high quality clean, efficient, and testable code that adheres to solid design principles and industry best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to interact directly with the team members (running "show and tells", requirement analysis sessions, SPRINT retrospectives etc).
- Collaborating alongside product teams, developers and UX experts to ensure we deliver the best user experience in all we do.
- Carrying out thorough testing on both newly developed and existing functionality before it gets passed to the product team for QA and UAT.
- A minimum of 2-3 years commercial development experience, ideally within a SaaS based organisation or development agency.
- Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap.
- Experience of CI/CD and version control systems, ideally Git.
- Any experience of content delivery networks like Vercel or site generation tools, such as Next.js would be advantageous.
- Experience with Atomic Design Systems and component driven design would also be advantageous.
up to £45,000 per annum.Interview Process:
- 30-minute chat with the CTO
- 1-hour technical interview with Senior Developers
- Final interview with CTO, HR, and Head of Platform
This is a crucial role within the business, and continued growth means there are opportunities for career progression and development within the company.Benefits:
Please apply to
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Team away days
- Free books scheme
- 28 days holiday
email@example.com for your application to be considered.