Hey there! We are Gorillas & we are influencing the way people live their lives. Groceries being delivered to your door in 10 minutes is a concept that up until recently was unimaginable. We're redefining an industry that has never experienced the rapid changes that we're creating. You can now be a part of generating this change.What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Global Strategy Associate whose main goals revolve around strategising and implementing the company's most critical missions at a global level in coordination with local strategy teams and different departments.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Support senior stakeholders in the planning and implementation of high visibility global initiatives
- Support the development of long-term company strategy on business-unit and departmental level
- Conduct analysis to provide valuable business insights with regards to business performance and improvement opportunities
- Liaise with local strategy teams and respective country teams to identify and implement different initiatives
- Independently manage global strategic workstreams and the implementation thereof on business-unit level
- Support the development of board level presentations and reports
- Network, coordinate, cooperate and communicate with all relevant stakeholders across the company to ensure smooth operations and strong alignment
- Run internal workshops coordination and management
- Independently own and run full workstreams and guide and mentor fellow group members
- 2-4 years' experience in management consultancy, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, FTSE 100 or any other large blue-chip organisation
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and implement impactful solutions
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Interpersonal and communication oral and written skills, including development of board level presentations
- High energy and results oriented
- Desire to work in a fast pace environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe
As a part of the fastest growing startup in Europe, you can benefit from a steep learning curve from day one with a high career growth trajectory. We love seeing our crew blossom & growing with us! With a transparent company culture & stunning team spirit, Gorillas ensures a dynamic & international environment welcome to anyone! Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you want to build something you are proud of & you believe in the vision, we want you in the Gorillas fam!Disclaimer
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.