LEAD DATA ENGINEER | AZURE | London | Remote
We have partnered with one of the biggest challengers in the UK Life Insurance sector who recently embarked upon a project to build a datastore in Azure to improve overall data management capabilities both now and in the future and are recruiting for a Lead Data Engineer with Azure experience.
The ideal Data Engineer will be responsible for owning and managing the data models, completing the mapping of the datastore, providing robust and reliable data to end users and helping shape our future data strategy. Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages such as Java or C## or Python
- Knowledge of developing models, reports and dashboards in Microsoft PowerBI
- Knowledge of managing tools and components in cloud hosted environments preferably Azure
- Knowledge of data modelling preferably through handling of complex data models and schemas
- Experience in working with and creating data architectures and building data models
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect an advantage
This is a Full-Time position.
My client is conducting interviews and onboarding fully remotely.
This role is remote however the client are based out of London .Excellent Package of Base Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification.