Are you an NVH Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major Automotive manufacturer?
If so, Expleo have an opportunity for you! One of the world's largest car manufacturers is currently recruiting for a NVH Performance Planning Test Engineer, based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis. Where you will be responsible for future vehicle model evaluation, planning benchmark analysis and recommending countermeasure developments.
• NVH Vehicle Development management through key milestones
• NVH related vehicle and component Benchmarking
• NVH digital phase development
• NVH test Planning and Management
• NVH test data post-processing
• Cost reduction activity management
• Development of NVH Software and Hardware tools
• Monitoring of new NVH technologies
To be considered for the role you will have the following knowledge, skills & experience:
• A background in Noise and Vibration experience gained within a vehicle test environment
• Ideally Digital NVH development skills
• Experience in the use of ARTEMIS or Muller BBM PAK or similar data acquisition and analysis systems
• Good logical reasoning with a capability to compile and evaluate vast quantities of data
• Mechanical knowledge
• Full UK driving licence
• Strongly literate in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are eligible to work within the UK. We are unable to support candidates requiring sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of NVH Performance Planning Test Engineer role or require further information, please contact: