Software Engineer (Java) - VR/AR Platform - £65-75k
An established start-up are scaling their engineering team with the hire of a Software Engineer to design and develop new features and functionality of their VR-based design platform.
The distributed system is highly scalable and utilizes cutting-edge technologies to create an immersive experience for its users. Software Engineer Responsibilities
Software Engineer Requirements
- End to end ownership of architecture and development of new features
- Working in a small, agile squad to deliver quality software with high levels of autonomy
- Development within a Java, React, AWS environment
- 2+ years of development experience - ideally with Java (or another JVM language)
- Any experience with React is beneficial but not required
- Any experience working on large scale distributed systems is beneficial but not required
As a Software Engineer in this team you'd have the opportunity to own and deliver features and steer product direction, meaning you can make a huge impact.The firm is London based, however, is open to fully UK remote.
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to find out more - please do not hesitate to apply!