URGENTLY NEEDED - Senior Service Desk Engineer
The successful candidates will require excellent customer skills and will be able to communicate clearly and accurately. The ability to work as a member of a team is vital for this role.
Applicants should be able to deal with challenging situations in a calm and professional manner and should have experience of working on a Service Desk.Candidates will ideally:
- Have excellent Customer Focus skills
- Be able to deliver first class customer care on the delivery of client's requests and the resolution of incidents
- Be able to pick up processes quickly and effectively
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Understanding and experience of ITIL processes such as Incident Management (including Major Incidents) & Request Fulfilment
- Have an understanding and experience of Active Directory (AD)
- Have an understanding and experience of Exchange & Outlook
- Have an understanding and experience of Mobile Device Management software
- Have experience of installing & configuring hardware & software
- Have knowledge of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Be able to support the M365 suite and Microsoft Teams
- Have the ability to work from home / office where required (West Yorkshire)
Length of initial contract: 3 months
Hourly/Daily Rate: £20 per hour (umbrella)
Location Remote Working (West Yorkshire base)
Employment Status: Inside IR35
Please apply using the link attached.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.