Role: Project ControllerLocation: EdinburghSalary - £30,000 - £45,000 (based on experience) + bonus Job Type - Permanent
SeeByte, the global market leader in the development of smart software for unmanned maritime systems, are looking to recruit an experienced Project Controller
to join SeeByte's Operations team
, based in their Edinburgh
SeeByte are looking for an experienced person
, to work closely with our engineering and operations teams to help with the successful delivery of SeeByte's projects to our customers around the world. The successful candidate will track, monitor and report project progress throughout the entire project lifecycle and manage the preparation and on-going maintenance of key project documentation
. They will use their strong interpersonal and numeracy skills
to interact effectively with key internal personnel, attending meetings and reporting on project status
This is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of a multi-faceted team, delivering state-of-the-art robotics software capability to customers around the world. The successful candidate will play a vital interdisciplinary role, liaising with Sales, Engineering and Operations to track, monitor and report on key project metrics.
- Relocation Package
- Competitive salary and shared employee / employer contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement and travel compensation scheme
- Flexible working hours policy
- Annual company day out
- Online certified training courses and in-house technology training
- Offices in the centre of Edinburgh, a great city to live and work
- Free access to a gymnasium
- On-site parking
- Save money on your commute as SeeByte participates in the Cycle to Work Scheme and travel season ticket loan
· Demonstratable project management experience (3+ years)
· Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with a keen eye for detail and an ability to prioritise workload in demanding timescales.
· Able to work independently and organise their own workload, monitoring multiple projects across the company.
· Proven ability to interact and work with a broad set of stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Strong numeracy skills.
· Highly competent in relevant project management computer software (MS Office Suite + project management software)
· Experience working to defined companies QA policies and procedures, to ensure a consistent approach to the production, management and storage of relevant project documentation
· A professional project management qualification, such as APM PMQ / PRINCE2 or equivalent
· Experience project controlling or managing for a software or technology focused company.
· Experience working in the Defence sector.
· Relevant degree or higher education qualification
· Experience project managing and monitoring to QA Standards (CMMi, TickIT) and operating within ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
To apply please send a recent copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com Due to the nature of the work associated with this post it is subject to special nationality rules and is open only to British Citizens. All offers of employment will be conditional to a satisfactory background check. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES