Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it 'people-based' marketing, and with over 25 years' experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle's heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu, one of the world's biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player to come and work in our media teams as a financial operation executive. This role is crucial to the success of the team as they will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate billing for our key clients. You'll get to work in the fast-paced role of B2B media alongside the planning teams, forming close relationships with all team members as you work with them on reconciliation and billing. You'll benefit by gaining a good foundational understanding of B2B media, specializing in digital marketing whilst you support the teams through the monthly reconciliation and billing.Life as a Finance Operation Executive at DWA, a Merkle company
Your role will be based within the planning teams however it will be focused on finance operations processes. As part of your role, you'll work closely with everyone on the account to ensure that the finance processes are run smoothly. As well as being focused on finance you'll get the option to learn more about the world of B2B media!
· Working alongside the planning teams to ensure accurate PO management for our campaigns
· Completing monthly financial reconciliation alongside the planning and performance teams for our campaigns
· Working alongside our German and French offices to ensure accurate inter-company finance processes for our clients
· Working closely with our finance teams to ensure timely and accurate billing as well as helping to problem solve unbilled mediaA few of the benefits
Whether it's the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here - and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer daysDiversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Merkle, a dentsu company, we believe that creating diverse and balanced teams is not just a moral imperative, it is a business imperative. To help our clients reach millions of different people every day, we need our people to reflect the society that we represent.
We aim to create an inclusive culture where all talent thrives, and we champion meaningful progress in diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) for our people, clients and partners.
DEI is firmly embedded into our shared values - the 8 Ways to Never Before - and our Leadership Framework, which applies to all of our people. And our Global DEI Principles reflect our pledge to be an organisation that promotes wellbeing and inclusivity for everyone - regardless of ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, gender (incl. gender identity and gender expression), age, neurodiversity or physical ability.
We are proud of what makes us different and encourage applicants from all different backgrounds to apply to join us. We are always happy to discuss all flexible and agile approached to working and should you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teamsWhat we are looking for in you
- Communication and Interpersonal Understanding
- Process-driven and ability to strive to meet deadlines
- Comfortable with numbers and interested in working in finance
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Microsoft Excel - advanced level (Pivot Tables, Sumlf, Vlookup)