Maersk is achieving an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners, and how the world's trade flows across our global network.
We are offering you a unique opportunity to help shape that journey and the future organization. As a part of this process, you will have an opportunity to participate in a global IT transformation program that will set the direction of the future business model for this large global organization.
As an organization with global presence, joining Maersk is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for you to work with people of diverse talents & background. We offer a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities spread around the globe in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte, and India. The environment is dynamic with focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. There will be the possibility of continuous professional and personal development and for gaining a professional and social network.
As a company, we are committed to growing our people. We will provide you with opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional & technical skills.
• We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action.
• We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
• We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
• We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
• We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups.
• Design and configure the platforms cloud infrastructure and establishing a clean multitenant SaaS API for the platform
• Configure and develop new modules for the platform using third-party software and/or new developed software on the cloud platform
• Make existing (legacy) modules available through the standardized SaaS API
• Integrate to other Maersk platforms and external standardized services
• Ensure a secure, scalable, and stable cloud platform
• Define best practices for cloud infrastructure and development for the team and platform
• Communicate and evangelize best practices
We are looking for
• 5+ years' experience working with cloud and DevOps
• Bachelor or master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) with the ability to communicate both technical issues to non-technical and technical audiences
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban
• Experience with development and infrastructure configuration on global scalable SaaS solutions
• Solid understanding of Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
• Solid experience with Azure DevOps (experience with AWS and/or GPC is a plus)
o Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like Logic Apps, Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API, Service, Azure Service Bus, Key Vaults, Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Catalog, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Redis Cache, Azure Autoscale
• Solid experience with ARM templates or Terraform scripts for Infrastructure as a Code
• Knowledge of Identity services like Azure Active Directory, Azure B2C, ForgeRock
• Solid experience with at least one of RESTful/GraphQL (SOAP is a plus)
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines using Azure pipelines and/or GitHub Actions (Jenkins is a plus), including testing in the automation using Selenium or other automated testing frameworks.
• Proven success in architecting high-performance web, mobile, API based applications
Plus, if you have experience with
• Integration and data-mapping (hands-on)
• Using and/or contributing to Open Source projects
• Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
• Azure DevSecOps tools like SonarQube.
• Microservices and/or Event-Driven Design
• Kafka or event streaming platforms.
• Docker or other containers services (hands-on)
• Kubernetes or orchestration systems (hands-on)